Western Railway is operating a weekly super fast Premium Special train between Mumbai and Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra between 6th October and 28th October 2014.
1. Train No.09021
- Departing from: Bandra Terminus
- Day of service: Monday
- Arriving at: Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra
- Time:13.35hrs(next day)
2. Train No.09022
- Departing from: Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra
- Time: 22.15hrs.
- Arriving at: Bandra Terminus
- Time: 06.45hrs (Thursday)
- Day of Service: Tuesday
Halts: Borivali, Vadodara, Kota, New Delhi and Ludhiana stations in both directions.
Composition: AC-2 Tier, AC-3 Tier, Second Sleeper Class, Pantry Car.
Note: Booking of tickets for the above trains will open 15 days prior to the date of the journey. Make sure that you carry ID proof for all reserved tickets.
For more information: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in