Central Railway will be operating 32 services for the Ganapati Festival in September 2013. The train will depart from the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus and will terminate at Madgaon. There will also be a return train from Madgaon to Mumbai. These trains are reserved special trains and will run 6 days a week.
CST Mumbai to Madgaon Train
- Train Number: 01033
- Departure: Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at 00.20hrs.
- Frequency: All days except Thursday from 4th September to 22nd September 2013 (16 trips)
- Arrival: Madgaon at 14.10hrs. the same day
Madgaon to CST Mumbai Train
- Train Number: 01034
- Departure: Madgaon at 14.40hrs.
- Frequency: Except Thursday from 4th September to 22nd September 2013 (16 trips)
- Arrival: Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at 04.30hrs. next day
Halts between CST Mumbai and Madgaon
Dadar, Thane, Panvel, Roha, Mangaon, Veer, Khed, Chiplun, Savarde, Aravali Road, Sangameshwar, Ratnagiri, Adawali, Vilaswade, Rajapur Road, Vaibhavwadi Road, Nandgaon Road, Kankavali, Sindhudurg, Kudal, Zarap, Sawantwadi Road, Madure, Pernem, Thivim, Karmali
Composition of Coaches: One A/C 2-tier, Two A/C 3-tier, 9 Sleeper class, 3 General Second Class, 2 General Second Class-cum-Guard’s Brake Vans
Bookings have opened from 31st July 2013
For Queries: Dial 139
To book rail tickets on your mobile phone: Howto book outstation railway tickets on mobile phone by SMS